Lemon Cake 🇧🇷
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Melted butter | 2 tablespoon
- Culinary sweetener | 1/2 cup
- Lemon Jelly | 1 unit(s)
- Green fat-soluble food coloring | to taste
- Wheat Flour | 2 cup
- Baking Powder | 1 tablespoon
- condensed milk | 1/2 can(s)
- Lemon | 1.5 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 2 tablespoon
- Lemon zest | to taste
- In a bowl, place the eggs, sweetener and melted butter. Stir well with a wire whisk.
- Add the flour, gelatin, coloring (if you want a stronger green) and mix well.
- Lastly, add the baking soda and mix.
Pour the dough into a greased and floured form.
- Take to preheated oven at 200° for about 40 minutes.
- Develop the lukewarm cake and make holes with a fork.
- Mix the condensed milk with the lemon juice until it has a creamy consistency. Add the sour cream and mix.
- Throw over the cake and decorate with lemon zest.
Did you like this recipe?