KitKat Dark Dessert 🍫
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Milk500 ml
- Corn Starch3 tablespoon
- Powdered milk3 tablespoon
- Can or box of condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Can of cream1 unit(s)
- Semisweet or 70% chocolate200 g
- Can of cream200 ml
- KitKat Dark Bars to garnish4 unit(s)
- In the pan put the milk, the cornstarch and the milk powder and mix until all the starch dissolves (fire off) add the condensed milk and the cream and lead to the low fire stirring until it thickens, after boiling stir for a few more 4 minutes
- Put this cream on a platter and cover with cling film, take it to the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Make the Ganache: Cut the semisweet chocolate into pieces (200g) and melt in the microwave every 30 seconds or in a bain-marie and when melted add the cream and mix well until smooth and creamy
- Assemble your dessert: remove the dish with the cream from the fridge and mix with this chocolate ganache until smooth or separate into two layers if you prefer, take it to the fridge for at least 4 hours or leave it overnight.
- Cut the KitKat Dark into pieces and place on top of the dessert, add a lot of KitKat and serve immediately 😋
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
KitKat Dark Spoon Egg