View in original language
- Sugar | 500 g
- Hot water | 300 ml
- Flavored gelatin (your preference) | 1 unit(s)
- Unflavored gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- Corn starch | 5 tablespoon
- Add the sugar, water and gelatin of your choice and mix well. Let it cook for 15 minutes
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the water and add the gelatin, bring to the boil and stir until it comes to a boil.
- Add the syrup and transfer to a greased container, and refrigerate for 2 hours. Unmold, roll in sugar and cut
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
homemade jelly bean
Gummies without Gelatin (jujube)