View in original language
- Sugar | 500 g
- Hot water | 300 ml
- Flavored gelatin (your preference) | 1 unit(s)
- Unflavored gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- Corn starch | 5 tablespoon
- Add the sugar, water and gelatin of your choice and mix well. Let it cook for 15 minutes
Dissolve the cornstarch in the water and add the gelatin, bring to the boil and stir until it comes to a boil.
- Add the syrup and transfer to a greased container, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Unmold, roll in sugar and cut
Did you like this recipe?