italian straw pie
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 395 g
- Sour cream | 200 ml
- Chocolate powder | 1 tablespoon
- Milk chocolate | 100 g
- Cornmeal Biscuit | 130 g
- Strawberry | to taste
- In a pan, add the condensed milk, the cream, the chocolate powder and the milk chocolate.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until you get a brigadeiro consistency.
- Turn off the heat, add the coarsely chopped cookie and place in a 15 cm diameter round shape with a removable bottom.
- Unmold after cooling and finish with strawberries
Did you like this recipe?