View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Chocolate | 3 tablespoon
- Sour cream | 2 tablespoon
- Cornstarch Biscuit | 1 unit(s)
- Mix the condensed milk, the margarine, the chocolate and the cream and bring to the fire until it comes off the pan.
- turn off the heat and mix the cookies
- place in a refractory greased with margarine
- put in the fridge for about ⏳ 30 min
- Cut into pieces and roll in sugar Ready 😉🙌👏 Let's eat 😋🤤
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Italian Spoon Straw
Creamy Italian Straw
Italian Nest Milk Straw