View in original language
- Condensed Milk (box)1 unit(s)
- Sour cream (box)2 unit(s)
- Dark chocolate (Selecta)50 g
- Cookie Maria30 unit(s)
- Confectioner's sugar (for dusting the Italian straw)2 cup
- In a pan, add the condensed milk, the cream and the semisweet chocolate and bring to a boil.
- Stir non-stop until the bottom of the pan starts to unglue (brigadeiro stitch)
- Transfer to a plate and let cool slightly. Cover with plastic to prevent a film from forming.
- It can be made on a platter and after ice cream cut into pieces.
- I made it in cupcake molds.
- In the molds, distribute a layer of brigadeiro on the bottom and sides.
- I put 1- a whole Maria cookie and covered with brigadeiro, 2- I put another Maria cookie only broken, covered with brigadeiro, 3- I put another broken cookie and covered with brigadeiro, 4- one more cookie (broken in 4 parts) and a thin layer of brigadeiro, 5- I put a whole Maria cookie and finished with a layer of brigadeiro (I covered it well so that the cookie didn't appear).
- I took it to freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Remove from molds and roll in confectioner's sugar and pack.
- When taking it out of the mold, I took a spatula of butter and scraped the brigadeiro from the molds and returned the Italian straw, spreading and covering well the parts that were showing the cookies. Then I passed the icing sugar that I put on a plate (I passed the sugar in a sieve)
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Dough for drumstick
stuffed chicken breast