Italian Nest Milk Straw
View in original language
- Nest Milk | 5 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 400 ml
- Sour cream | 200 ml
- Maizena Biscuit | 400 g
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- On low heat, place the margarine, condensed milk and nest in a pan or skillet.
- Stir a little and add the cream.
- Mix until it's at the brigadier point and turn off the fire.
- Put the cornstarch cookies little by little mix and pour into a platter or shape.
- Leave in the fridge until hard and cut into squares.
Did you like this recipe?