View in original language
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Water | 1 cup
- Egg | 5 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Melted butter | 1 tablespoon
- Grated semi-cured Minas cheese | 1 cup
- Milk | 3 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Syrup: In a pan, melt the sugar. Add the water and let it reduce a little. Put the syrup in a round or hole shape and pass it on the sides. The shape I'm using is 17x10.
- Casserole: in a bowl place the eggs and beat with a whisk for 1 minute. Add condensed milk and melted butter and mix well. Add the cheese and mix. Add the milk and mix. Finally, add the wheat flour and mix well. The mixture becomes even more liquid.
- Place the mixture in the mold and bake in a bain-marie, in a preheated oven at 230°C, for approx. 1h and 15 min. If the toothpick comes out dry, it's ready.
- Let it cool down and put it in the fridge for at least 10 hours. Unmold. You can decorate with basil leaves.
Did you like this recipe?