Iced Latte Coffee with Ferrero Rocher
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Ferrero Rocher Bonbons4 unit(s)
- Brewed coffee50 ml
- Ice cream (balls)3 unit(s)
- Milk50 ml
- Ice to taste
- In a container, place 3 Ferrero Rocher bonbons and knead well.
- Add the strained coffee and mix well. Reserve.
- In another container add the ice cream balls and milk. Beat with a mixer until foam forms. If you don't have a mixer, you can use a blender.
- In a tall glass, add the ice (if you want, you can add syrup around the caramel, chocolate or coffee cup), and the chocolate mixture with the coffee.
- Add the ice cream foam with milk and mix gently.
- Decorate with Ferrero Rocher bonbons and serve immediately.