ICED COCONUT PIE
View in original language
- Eggs with the whites and yolks separated6 unit(s)
- fresh grated coconut2 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk2 can(s)
- Whole milk (use a liter of cond milk to measure)2 can(s)
- Corn starch1 tablespoon
- Vanilla drops1 dessert spoon
- Sugar6 tablespoon
- In the blender, place the sieved yolks, the girl's milk, the measures of the whole milk, the starch and beat well, add the coconut and beat a little more. Place in a refractory and take it to the preheated oven for 10 to 15 min.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg whites until stiff, add the sugar and vanilla and beat a little more. Place over the pie that is in the oven and return to golden.
- After roasting, let it cool and take it to freeze 🤤