Iced Chocolate Dessert
View in original language
- milk | 400 ml
- chocolate powder | 1/2 cup
- condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- sour cream | 1 can(s)
- hot water | 7 tablespoon
- unflavored colorless gelatin packet | 1 unit(s)
- chocolate sprinkles (for garnish) | . to taste
- In a bowl, place the colorless gelatin and hot water;
- Stir until completely dissolved and set aside;
- In the blender place the milk, chocolate powder, condensed milk and cream;
- Beat for 2 minutes and then add the dissolved gelatin;
- Beat again for another 1 minute and transfer the mixture to a serving dish (1.5L);
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until firm.
- To finish, decorate with granulated chocolate on top and it's ready, just serve right away.
Did you like this recipe?