ice cream sensation
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- condensed milk | 395 g
- Sour cream | 200 g
- Plain yogurt | 170 g
- Strawberry Juice Powder | 25 g
- Semisweet Chocolate | 90 g
- Cream for the ganache | 100 g
- Chocolate granules for decoration | to taste
- Strawberries for decoration | to taste
- Chocolate bars or bonbons for decoration | to taste
- First step is to make the ganache, I melted the semisweet chocolate and added the cream and mixed well, transferred it to a silicone mold (no need to grease it) and took it to the freezer for 40 minutes.
- In a container, I mixed condensed milk, cream, powdered juice and yogurt with a whisk until it was very creamy (you don't even need a blender, it's so easy). I poured this mixture on top of the already firm ganache, took it back to the freezer for 2 hours.
- I took it out of the freezer, unmolded it and decorated it, it's super creamy and delicious 😋
Did you like this recipe?