Ice Cream Pie and Brigadeiro on Travessa
View in original language
- Packet of crushed cornstarch biscuit | 300 g
- Margarine | 4 tablespoon
- Egg white | 1 unit(s)
- 01 packet Chocolate granules | 120 g
- Stuffing - can of condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Chocolate powder | 4 tablespoon
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Sour cream | 1 cup
- Can of Cream Ice Cream | 1 unit(s)
- In a bowl, mix the biscuit, margarine and egg whites until it forms a wet crumb. Line the bottom of a round refractory, pressing down with your fingers. Bake in a preheated oven for 8 minutes or until golden and golden. Remove and reserve. In a saucepan, bring the condensed milk, chocolate and butter to medium heat, stirring until thickened. Turn off, let it cool and mix with the cream. Arrange the ice cream over the dough and spread brigadeiro on top, by spoonfuls, mixing. Place in the freezer for 4 hours. Garnish with sprinkles, cherries and serve.
Did you like this recipe?