ice cream 3 ingredients
View in original language
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Juice that can be used with milk1 unit(s)
- Beat the cream, without the whey, in a mixer or blender, remembering that there is a creamy and thick mixture at the end, until it becomes a creamy liquid.
- Add the entire can of condensed milk to the cream and mix until smooth.
- Add the entire contents of the juice pack and mix until it is the color of the juice. You will see that it will be very thick. Then put it in a jar, and freeze it.
- Then take it out of the freezer and decide if the texture is good, if not, hit it for the last time and put it in the freezer.