View in original language
- Organic dry yeast for bread | 15 g
- Sugar | 4 tablespoon
- Warm milk (250 ml) | 1 cup
- Salt | 1 coffee spoon
- Butter | 50 g
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 500 g
- Condensed milk | to taste
- Stuffing (grated coconut) | 300 g
- Condensed milk | 1/2 can(s)
- Lemon zest. | 1 dessert spoon
- Margarine | 3 tablespoon
- Add the yeast, sugar and salt.
Add the warm milk, eggs and margarine mix well.
In this liquid add a little wheat flour as if you were going to make pancake dough.
Cover with a clean cloth and let it rest until it bubbles for approximately minutes.
Then put the rest of the wheat flour (palsously) to dissolve the dough and let it rest until it doubles in volume.
Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, mix all the stuffing ingredients into the dough and roll it up like a rocombole.
Cut into thin slices and bake in a preheated oven (180°) Leave until golden and finally when ready, throw the condensed milk on top.
Enjoy because it's delicious 😋
Did you like this recipe?