Homemade ice cream
View in original language
- Milk500 ml
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Juice pack - flavor of your choice1 unit(s)
- Emulsifier1 dessert spoon
- In a blender, beat the milk, condensed milk, cream and juice for three minutes.
- Pour the contents of the blender into a container with a lid and take it to the freezer for 4 to 6 hours (note that this mixture cannot freeze completely). The right point is when it is crystallizing on the edges.
- Remove from the freezer, place in the mixer and add 1 tablespoon of the emulsifier. Beat for approximately 10 minutes on maximum power, the cream will double in size.
- Transfer to a jar with a lid and place in the freezer until firm, approximately 4 hours.