homemade hazelnut cream
View in original language
- Hazelnuts | 1 cup
- Cocoa powder | 3 tablespoon
- Refined sugar | 1 cup
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence | 1/2 teaspoon
- Boiling milk | 1/3 cup
- Salt | 1 g
- Microwave the hazelnuts on high power for 4 minutes
- peel them off
- Grind the hazelnuts in a food processor until they form crumbs.
- Add the salt, butter, cocoa, sugar and vanilla to the hazelnut flour
- Continue beating and gradually adding the milk.
- Once ready, store in the fridge for 24 hours.
Did you like this recipe?