Homemade Girl's Foot
View in original language
- Roasted Peanuts2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Margarine2 tablespoon
- Can of condensed milk1 can(s)
- In a pan, place the peanuts, sugar and margarine. Place over low heat and stir constantly, until the sugar melts and forms a syrup.
- Then add the condensed milk and keep stirring. TIP! When you add the condensed milk, it starts to crystallize. This is normal, the secret is to move non-stop.
- Stir until the candy starts to come away from the bottom of the pan. TIP: don't let it go too long, so it doesn't get too hard. Turn off the heat and transfer the girl's foot to a greased and sugar-sprinkled shape.
- Spread so that it is uniform and wait to cool well (about 1 hour and a half), out of the fridge. After the candy is cold, grease a spatula and cut the girl's foot to the size you want.
- Then dip each candy in the sugar. just serve