View in original language
- Wheat flour | 4 cup
- Milk | 300 ml
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Margarine | 3 tablespoon
- Sugar | 5 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Sachet of Organic Yeast | 1 unit(s)
- In a large bowl or pan, place all the ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients well and start kneading the dough by hand for about 15 minutes.
- If the dough is a little soft, add a little wheat flour and if it is a little hard, add a little water.
- Then let the dough rest for 30 minutes and cover with a cloth.
- Place the dough in a straight place and with the help of a rolling pin open the dough and cut circles with the thickness of 1 finger.
- Use a cutter if you prefer, but leave the dough in the shape of a donut.
- After cutting all the dough, let it rest again for another 30 minutes.
- Then fry the dough in hot oil until golden.
- Allow to cool and decorate with your favorite topping.
Did you like this recipe?