View in original language
- Nescau | 2 cup
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Melted Butter | 5 tablespoon
- Beat the eggs and then add the sugar and beat some more.
- Put the nescau little by little and mix, add and butter and continue mixing.
- Finally add the wheat flour and mix a little more.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter and nescau (it is important that you Grease it with nescau instead of wheat flour)
- In a preheated oven, bake for 30 min at 170°.
Did you like this recipe?