View in original language
- Wheat flour | 4 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Gem | 2 unit(s)
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Butter with or without salt | 150 g
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Honey | 3 tablespoon
- Baking soda | 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence | to taste
- Dulce de leche for filling | to taste
- Milk chocolate bar | 500 g
- In a mixer, beat the egg, yolks, butter and sugar.
- In a bowl, place the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, honey and vanilla essence.
- Then add the mixer mixture and mix well until you get a smooth and homogeneous mass.
- Let it rest for 35 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and cut into small (5 centimeters) and thin circles.
- Place in a greased shape with margarine and wheat flour and take it to the oven.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
Then join two circles and fill with dulce de leche (or the filling of your choice).
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave and dip the alfajor in the melted chocolate with the help of a fork.
- Place them on a plate with parchment paper and wait for the chocolate to come around.
Did you like this recipe?