Healthy sugar free brownie
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Residues from oats (leftover from vegeta oat milk) | 80 g
- 100% cocoa powder | 2 tablespoon
- 100% Stevia Liquid Sweetener | 1/2 tablespoon
- 70% melted cocoa chocolate | 45 g
- Chemical Yeast | 1 teaspoon
- Nuts, seeds | to taste
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients leaving the yeast last;
- Add the yeast, and stir carefully;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approximately 12 minutes.
- Obs.: In this recipe I reused the residue left in the preparation of the vegetable oat milk, but you can replace it with 80g of oat flakes, and add 3 tablespoons of coconut milk or cream.
Did you like this recipe?