View in original language
- Hazelnut200 g
- Xylitol100 g
- 100% Cocoa70 g
- Chocolate 70%100 g
- Hot water1/2 cup
- Distribute the hazelnuts in a shape and take it to the oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a dish towel, wrap and rub well to loosen the husks, remembering that it always stays a little and it's okay
- Take it to the processor and turn it on, first it will turn into crumbs, stop the processor and stir with a spatula, then it will turn into a paste, continue until it becomes a kind of butter
- Add cocoa, xylitol and process. Stop the processor and add the hot water and process again. Melt the chocolate and add the processor mixture. -Process for about 2 minutes.
- Place in glass jars and store in the fridge.
- Now just enjoy