healthy coconut candy
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil4 tablespoon
- Coconut Milk Powder100 g
- Xylitol1.1/2 tablespoon
- Nuts and raisins to taste
- In a bowl add the coconut oil, coconut milk powder and xylitol. Mix in a water bath until the xylitol dissolves;
- Place the coconut candy halfway in the mold and add raisins and nuts and complete with the rest of the candy;
- Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.
- Obs.: you can use the stuffing of your preference. I used chocolate bar molds, but you can use silicone molds too.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
quick oven sandwich
Simple and fast brownies