Healthy chocolate mousse pie
View in original language
- Oat flour | 1 cup
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Water | 50 ml
- Erythritol Sweetener | 1 tablespoon
- Dark chocolate | 100 g
- Hot water | 80 ml
- For dough: mix with your hands, oat flour, butter, water and sweetener until you form a homogeneous dough;
- Make small balls and cover the silicone molds to form the base of the pie;
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes, or until golden around the edges.
- For the filling: melt the chocolate, every 30 seconds in the microwave, until completely melted;
- Add the hot water and beat with the help of a whisk, until it has a mousse consistency;
- Stuff your pies and serve!
Did you like this recipe?