Green corn pudding
View in original language
- Sugar to caramelize | 1 cup
- Milk | 2 cup
- Corn on the cob | 3 unit(s)
- Can of condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Put the sugar in a pan on the fire, keep stirring until it caramelizes, pour the caramel into a pudding mold and set aside.
- Put the milk and corn in the blender, beat well and strain, using a sieve.
- Return the strained milk to the blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
- Pour the liquid into the caramelized form and take it to the oven to bake in a bain-marie for 40 minutes or until the pudding is golden.
- Let cool, refrigerate and unmold when serving.
* preparation time: 1h + refrigeration time
* yield: 1 mold of 20cm in diameter or 10 portions.
Did you like this recipe?