Green corn pudding
View in original language
- Corn | 2 can(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Milk the same measure as the can of condensed milk | 300 ml
- Sugar for the syrup | 1/2 cup
- Water | 1/2 cup
Drain the corn, beat in the blender with the milk. Pass through a sieve so that only the cream of corn remains.
- After adding this mixture to the blender (the corn that was beaten with the milk), the condensed milk and the 3 eggs.
Place the sugar and water in a pan until it forms a caramelized syrup.
- Inte your shape with the syrup and add the blender mixture.
- Bake in a bain-marie oven for 40 minutes.
- After letting it cool, unmold and serve.
Did you like this recipe?