Gourmet Lemon Pie Ice Cream!!! 🍋
View in original language
- liter of whole milk | 1 l
- condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- cornstarch cookies | 10 unit(s)
- large lemon | 2 unit(s)
- In a blender place the milk and condensed milk and beat for 2 minutes until the mixture is homogeneous.
Then add the juice of the 2 lemons and the 10 biscuits, beat again until well blended.
Pour the liquid ice cream into a large bowl and let it rest for an average of 10 minutes.
- Decorate the bag with pieces of cookies to make your ice cream even better.
- Then, fill the bags with the ice cream mixture, tie, and take it to the freezer for an average of 3 hours.
serve and enjoy
Did you like this recipe?