Gourmet ice cream
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Strawberry | 300 g
- Water | 50 ml
- Sugar | 4 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice | 1/2 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 l
- condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Powdered milk | 4 tablespoon
- Neutral Alloy | 1 tablespoon
- Ice cream bags | 20 unit(s)
- Start by cutting the strawberries into cubes and transfer them to a frying pan, add the sugar, water and juice of half a lemon, mix well over medium heat until they cook, the strawberries dissolve and turn into a syrup.
- Pour the syrup into a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, put 1 liter of milk, the condensed milk, the cream, the powdered milk and the neutral alloy, mix a lot until homogenized.
- Take an ice cream bag and put some strawberry syrup inside, about 3 to 4 teaspoons.
- After doing this, place the bag on the table and spread the syrup until it reaches half of the bag.
- Then, take a funnel and place it in the opening of the bag, fill the bag with the white liquid we just made.
- Close the bag tightly with a knot and set aside.
- Do this process with the rest.
- Take it to the freezer and leave it there for at least 6 hours.
- Help yourself. Do it and tag me!
Did you like this recipe?