Gourmet coconut bag
View in original language
- 1 liter of milk | 1 unit(s)
- 1 can of condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Coconut Flakes Pack | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 5 tablespoon
- Sachets (I used the big one, only 8) | to taste
- Coconut milk | 1 unit(s)
- Place the coconut milk, condensed milk, milk and sugar in a blender.
Beat for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the coconut flakes and pulse just to blend, but keeping the flakes virtually whole.
- put the liquid in the bags up to 2 cm from the edge so you can tie it.
- Place in the fridge until firm!
It's success 🤤
Did you like this recipe?