gluten free dessert
View in original language
- Cocoa powder | 2 tablespoon
- Gluten-free oats | 200 g
- Vegan protein | 2 tablespoon
- Almond Milk | 300 ml
- Chia Seed | 20 g
- Second layer - molasses | 2 tablespoon
- Peanut Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Topping - 4 semisweet chocolate cubes - | 4 unit(s)
- Mix all the ingredients for the first layer and set aside.
- Mix the molasses well with the peanut butter.
- Take the chocolates and melt in a bain-marie or in the microwave
- In cup or cup
Place the first layer.
Then the second, the molasses mixed with the peanut butter and to finish put the melted chocolate. And put it in the fridge to harden the chocolate.
Did you like this recipe?