Gluten-free and lactose-free chocolate cake
View in original language
- Cashew Nut Flour | 1 cup
- Oat flour | 1 cup
- Coconut Sugar | 1 cup
- Coconut oil | 1 cup
- Almond milk | 200 ml
- Egg | 4 unit(s)
- Ghee Butter | 50 g
- Cocoa powder | 4 tablespoon
- Vanilla Extract | 1 tablespoon
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate 70% | 100 g
- Almond milk | 1/2 cup
- In the mixer, beat the sugar, eggs, coconut oil and melted butter for 8 minutes.
- Add cashew nut and oat flour, and beat until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Add the almond milk and beat for another 5 minutes.
- Add cocoa and vanilla and mix. After obtaining a homogeneous mass, add the yeast and stir lightly.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for about 40 minutes.
- Cover preparation: in a bain-marie, melt the chocolate, add the almond milk and stir until smooth.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Gluten-free and lactose-free apple cake!
Lactose free orange cake
Gluten-free and lactose-free strawberry chocolate cake
Gluten-free and lactose-free carrot cake