Gluten-free and dairy-free corn cake
View in original language
- Can of corn with water | 1 unit(s)
- 1 can of sugar | 1 unit(s)
- 1 can of cornmeal | 1 unit(s)
- Half a can of oil or 80 ml | 80 ml
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- You will use the can of corn as a gauge. Mix all ingredients in a blender
- Grease the mold with oil and flour it with cornmeal or sugar.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and bake in the oven or aier fryer at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Just taste this delight
Did you like this recipe?