View in original language
- Roasted Peanuts | 2 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- In a pan, place the peanuts, sugar and margarine;
- Take it to the low fire and stir non-stop, until the sugar melts and forms a syrup;
- Then add the condensed milk and keep stirring;
- TIP: when you add the condensed milk, it starts to crystallize. This is normal, the secret is to move non-stop.
- Stir until the candy starts to come off the bottom of the pan.
- TIP: don't let it go too long, so it doesn't get too hard.
Turn off the fire and transfer the girl's foot to a greased and sprinkled with sugar;
- Spread so that it is even and wait to cool well (about 1 and a half hours), out of the fridge
- After the candy is cold, grease a spatula and cut the girl's foot to the size you want;
Did you like this recipe?