Gelatin-free lemon mousse
Esse mousse de limão uso 3 ingredientes e fica cremosissimo Read more
View in original language
- Lemons3 unit(s)
- Can of sour cream1 unit(s)
- condensed milk1 unit(s)
- First I grated the lemon so I could garnish it at the end. The whole thing is firmer and easier.
- Squeeze the lemons to the measure of half a box of cream.
- Beat the three ingredients well in the blender
- Book as you wish. I put in 3 Medium Cups
- Throw in the lemon peel to garnish.
- Book at least 3 hours. Ready! It's just serving.
- It was very creamy and without the need for colorless gelatin.