Fruit salad gelatine
View in original language
- Unflavored gelatin2 unit(s)
- Strawberry Jelly4 unit(s)
- Boiling water750 ml
- Cold water750 ml
- Condensed milk2 can(s)
- Sour cream2 can(s)
- Chopped bananas3 unit(s)
- Chopped Strawberries300 g
- Peaches in syrup, chopped4 unit(s)
- Seedless grapes, halved300 g
- Whole milk (use the measure of condensed milk)2 can(s)
- First, prepare the pudding from the bottom of the refractory: Dissolve the unflavored gelatin in 5 tablespoons of water and microwave for 10 seconds until smooth. In a blender, beat the milk, condensed milk, cream and dissolved gelatin.
- Place in the fridge until it acquires consistency.
- Dissolve the 4 packets of strawberry gelatin in 750ml of boiling water. Then add 750ml of cold water.
- Place the fruits on the pudding that is already in the refractory and then place the strawberry gelatin still liquid on the fruits.
- Place in the fridge for approximately 3 hours until the gelatin is solid.
- Serve very cold.