View in original language
- French and stale bread5 unit(s)
- Whole milk400 ml
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Sugar3 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk1/2 can(s)
- Oil400 ml
- Cut the loaves into large slices.
- Place the whole milk and condensed milk in a large bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Beat the eggs with a fork until very light.
- Heat plenty of oil in a large skillet.
- When the oil is large, take the slices of bread, one by one, dip them in whole and condensed milk, squeeze them a little, then dip the slices in the beaten eggs, and put them in the oil to fry.
- Turn the slices from time to time.
- When the slices are golden brown, remove them from the oil with a slotted spoon, and place them on a large plate with absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl
- After the oil dries, pass the buns in sugar and cinnamon.
- Just place on a medium platter and serve.