Fortune cookie (predicts the future, etc.)
View in original language
- Egg white | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 100 g
- Butter | 75 g
- Water | 2 tablespoon
- Flour | 80 g
- Vanilla Powder | to taste
- Piece of paper with some truths written on it | to taste
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees
Beat the egg whites with the sugar (for 2 minutes or until a frothy but not snowy liquid)
- Add melted butter, water and vanilla essence.
- Add the flour and stir until uniform (stir little!)
- Place 1 tablespoon of the very thin dough (like 3-4 mm) on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake one at a time because the next steps have to be done quickly.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the edges are golden.
- Fold the circle in half, placing the paper with your prophecy inside (it serves a curse too)
- Use a glass to make the fold (touching the glass on the side of the semicircle that we have already folded before and not on the open part). See the photo.
- Hold it there until it hardens even if it burns your fingers. Oracle feels no pain.
Did you like this recipe?