Fluffy Cornmeal Cake 🇺🇸
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Wheat Flour1.25 cup
- Cornmeal1.25 cup
- Oil1/2 cup
- Sugar1.5 cup
- Warm milk1 cup
- Yeast1 tablespoon
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Sift the flour and cornmeal together.
- In the blender, beat the eggs, sugar and oil. Add the warm milk and beat a little more.
- Pour the blender mixture into the cornmeal and flour mixture. Mix well.
- Add the yeast and mix quickly. If you want, add fennel seeds.
- Pour the dough into a greased and floured mold and bake at medium temperature for 40 minutes.