FLUFFY CHOCOLATE CAKE
View in original language
- Almond flour | 1 cup
- Coconut Flour | 3 tablespoon
- grated coconut | 3 tablespoon
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Cocoa powder | 4 tablespoon
- Sour cream | 6 tablespoon
- Erythritol | 100 g
- Pinch of salt | 1 to taste
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- In the blender, beat the eggs and erythritol in the blender for 3 minutes.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients except the grated coconut and the baking soda and hit the blender again until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the grated coconut and baking powder and mix gently.
- Put the dough in a greased shape with butter or coconut oil and take it to the preheated oven to bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Before unmolding, let it cool. Then just put on the topping of your choice.
Did you like this recipe?