View in original language
- Sugar2 cup
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Margarine Qualy2 tablespoon
- Unleavened Flour3 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Yeast1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Start by beating the sugar with the eggs, adding each egg at a time. Beat until the mixture is voluminous and without sugar granules.
- Add all the butter and beat until. Fully embed.
- Add 1 cup of full flour and mix quickly. You can add your pinch of salt at this point as well.
- Do the same with the other 2 cups of flour. It is important not to beat the flour for too long.
- Add the milk until the dough slides off the spoon without difficulty.
- Add 1 spoonful of yeast and beat quickly.
- Grease the mold well with margarine and flour.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 °.
- The cake takes around 40 minutes in the electric or gas oven.