Fluffy cake with guava
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Wheat Flour | 3 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Baking Powder | 1 tablespoon
- Cubed Guava | 1 cup
- Wheat flour for breading the guava paste | 1 cup
- Guava melts topping | to taste
- The first step is to bread the guava paste and reserve.
- For mass:
In a bowl or mixer, place the eggs and sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add the margarine and mix well.
- Place the sifted wheat flour and milk and mix until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Lastly, add the baking powder and mix gently.
- Place this dough in a baking dish of your choice and spread the guava empanadas.
This will prevent the guavas from sinking when baking.
- Take this dough to bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, unmold and place if you prefer, put the guava syrup.
Did you like this recipe?