Flourless chocolate cake
View in original language
- Eggs | 6 unit(s)
- Sugar | 110 g
- Butter at room temperature | 40 g
- Chocolate powder | 50 g
- Grated dry coconut | 100 g
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- In the blender place the eggs, butter, sugar and chocolate. Beat well.
- Then add the grated coconut and beat quickly.
- Finally, add the baking powder and mix without beating.
- Place in a greased and chocolate-flavoured mold.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°
- Unmold and cut in half.
Stuff and cover with the still hot brigadeiro.
- Use the brigadeiro of your choice as long as it has the creamiest texture.
Did you like this recipe?