View in original language
- 📍White filling: | 0 l
- colorless gelatin envelopes (12 grams each) | 2 unit(s)
- water | 10 tablespoon
- milk | 1 cup
- condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- sour cream | 1 can(s)
- oil for frying | 0 to taste
- 📍 Colored part: | 0 l
- hot water | 250 ml
- ice water | 250 ml
- Jelly boxes of your choice | 2 unit(s)
- 📍 How to prepare the
Dissolve the unflavored gelatin in the water.
- Take it to the microwave for 20 seconds or mix in a bain-marie until it dissolves well and warms up.
- In the blender, place the milk, condensed milk, cream and dissolved gelatin.
- Whisk the ingredients well.
- Grease a mold with a hole in the middle (23 cm in diameter) with a little oil.
- Pour in the mixture and refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Peel the gelatin off the side and center of the mold.
- 📍How to be a colorful part:
Dissolve flavor gelatin in cold water.
- Add to hot water and mix once more.
- Let cool.
- Put it in the mold, letting the liquid flow around the white gelatin, it should float on top of the colored liquid.
- Place in the fridge for another 1 hour
- Carefully remove the gelatin from the mold with a blunt knife and unmold.
- Garnish with fruit flavored gelatin to your liking.
Did you like this recipe?