View in original language
- Eggs | 6 unit(s)
- Skimmed milk | 400 ml
- Demerara sugar | 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence | 1 teaspoon
- Demerara sugar and water (syrup) | 1/2 cup
- Start by making the syrup. Melt the sugar and add a little water. Let the water mix with the sugar. Put in shape.
- In a blender, beat the eggs, milk and sugar. Put in the form.
- Bake in a bain-marie with aluminum foil for approximately 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Unmold and you're done!
Did you like this recipe?