Fit coconut delight
View in original language
- Skimmed, plant-based or lactose-free milk | 500 ml
- Skimmed Milk Powder or Coconut Milk Powder | 10 tablespoon
- Natural skimmed yogurt | 1 unit(s)
- Coconut milk | 200 ml
- Hot water | 100 ml
- Unflavored gelatin | 2 unit(s)
- Powdered sweetener or xylitol | 5 tablespoon
- Plums for the syrup | 15 unit(s)
- Xylitol for the syrup | 5 tablespoon
- Water | 5 tablespoon
- Dissolve gelatin in boiled water
- Blend ingredients in blender for 5 minutes
- Pour the mixture into a shape with a hole in the middle and put it in the fridge for 4 hours.
- For the syrup: bring the plums, sweetener and water to a boil and cook over low heat until it has a syrup consistency.
- Wait for it to cool and pour over the delicacy.
Did you like this recipe?