View in original language
- Almond flour | 60 g
- Icing sugar | 60 g
- Wheat flour | 40 g
- Clara | 44 g
- Butter | 50 g
- Sliced Almonds | 20 g
- Noisette Butter:
Place the butter in a skillet and bring to a boil. Let it brown.
- Remove from heat so it doesn't burn.
- Pass the butter through a sieve. Let cool.
In a bowl, mix the egg whites, almond flour and wheat flour. Add the noisette butter and mix well.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Place the dough in a pastry bag fitted with a Perle tip.
- Fill the molds with the dough, up to 2/3 of the volume. Sprinkle the almonds over the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, and put the pans in the oven until golden.
Did you like this recipe?