filling for pies
View in original language
- Egg Yolk | 1 unit(s)
- Milk | 250 ml
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Corn starch | 2 tablespoon
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Nuts, shredded coconut or chocolate | to taste
- In a pan, sift the yolk and add the milk and cornstarch.
- Mix until the starch completely dissolves, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- If it's made from chopped walnuts or shredded coconut, add a cup, and if it's made from chopped dark chocolate, add half a cup.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Wait for it to cool, and if necessary add a little cream to improve the texture.
- The indication is to make a pie with two layers of different flavors.
Example: Chocolate with Strawberry and Coconut, Chocolate with Strawberry and Walnuts, Coconut and Walnuts
Did you like this recipe?