Fast chocolate cake!
Bolo de chocolate sem enrolação. So vem!!! Read more
View in original language
- 100% cocoa chocolate120 g
- eggs5 unit(s)
- Wheat flour300 g
- Milk200 ml
- Chemical yeast15 g
- Grease the round mold with oil and then sprinkle with demerara sugar or caster sugar.
- In a blender, place the eggs and sugar and beat.
- Add the milk and wheat flour and beat until well mixed.
- Add the chocolate powder and beat until very creamy.
- Add the yeast and stir with the whisk or ladle
- Place in the pan and bake at 170° for 30 minutes or until a fork comes out clean.
- Note: Only open twice to see if it's cooked after 30 minutes, if it's not ready, leave it for more time.