View in original language
- Condensed milk (cream)1 can(s)
- Vanilla essence (cream)1 teaspoon
- Margarine (cream)1 tablespoon
- Milk (cream)1 cup
- Wheat flour (cream)1 tablespoon
- Sour cream (cream)1 can(s)
- Wheat flour (farofa)3 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Sugar1.1/2 cup
- Margarine100 g
- Add all the cream ingredients (except the cream) and bring to a medium heat, stirring constantly until it thickens. When cool, stir in the cream.
- Mix all ingredients well
- Place half of the farofa in a greased and infarinhada shape.
- put all the cream
- Finish with the rest of the farofa and bake until golden.
- You can add raisins, apples, bananas or prunes in the filling on top of the cream.